- Senior Project Manager
About the role:
You will be managing on a high profile business project working closely with SME's across the country.
- Ensure the project is defined and scoped in line with the stakeholder requirements
- Ensure projects and programmes are managed and implemented within agreed schedules, budgets and in accordance with agreed project management methodology as well as organisational policies
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, brining together several groups
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in project management
- Solid track record of project management success in different types of projects including complex and involving a high level of organisational change
- Deep knowledge of principles, practices and theories in project management
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Free parking
- Free study
- Family friendly organisation that supports flexible working arrangements
How to apply:
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now!
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
REF # 112909