- Upto $200k OTE
- CBD location, flexible working environment
- Being part of an amazing collaborative team
My client, a large multination blue chip organisation is looking for 2 experienced sales professionals who have a successful track record selling technology products and services to large organisations in Wellington. The team is currently small so their real growth opportunities and large portfolio of clients to manage.
You will manage existing relationships key clients and work closely with the clients Infrastructure Solutions team.
You will be experienced in developing and closing opportunities with existing clients and building new relationships through your own network and leads.
You will bring an outstanding sales approach, and good at establishing lasting relationships with customers, vendors and key stakeholders.
Key skills and experience:
- Proven track record in selling solutions (hardware, server, storage, software and services) that could also include security and networking
- Experience in presenting, developing & articulate concepts clearly to customers & colleagues
- Comprehensive understanding of the role IT plays in Digital Transformation
- A thorough understanding of business drivers, customer objectives and the market in which they operate (competitors, emerging market developments, etc.)
- The ability to develop and expand relations with key vendor partners
To hear more about this fantastic opportunities, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 021 743 792.
Job # 110839