- Senior Sybase Database Administrator
- 6 month contract
- Wellington or Auckland Based – Work From Home
About the job:
- You will play a crucial role in ensuring the optimal performance, security, and reliability of our Sybase database systems.
- Responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance, and support of Sybase databases, as well as troubleshooting and resolving database-related issues
- Proven experience as a Sybase Database Administrator.
- Strong expertise in Sybase ASE, including installation, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of database security best practices and compliance standards
- Familiarity with other database systems, such as Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server.
If you have the above skills and experience, and are available immediately for this contract opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to Ransirini.firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref : 126371
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information