- Senior Systems Administrator
- Tauranga based
- Also seeking Intermediate Systems Engineers and Desktop Engineers
About the Company:
Our Client is a values driven organisation with emphasis on collaboration, meaningful contribution and commitment to ongoing training, education, learning and development.
About the Role:
As an experienced Senior Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for maintaining the ICT backend and virtual environments. You will be responsible for supporting, maintaining and upgrading specialised server based systems. You will be responsible for maintaining patch deployments, policy and configuration technology for end user devices, maintain Active Directory, Microsoft 365 and Azure Environments. You will provide deporting, assistance to the ICT team members and engage in enhancing systems.
- Experience in Azure Administration
- Experience in SANs and Backup Systems
- Experience in Windows Server and Desktop OS
- Experience in Microsoft 365 platform and Office 365 applications
- Experience in Windows SOE using Intune, Autopilot or SCCM
- Exceptional communication skills in English - written and verbal
We'd love to hear from you! Follow the prompts to APPLY now or contact Mignon Green on 027 582 1129 or via email email@example.com for more information.
We are also seeking intermediate Systems Engineers and Desktop Engineers in Tauranga. Please contact me to express your interest today.
Note: Applicants will need to be in New Zealand with a valid visa enabling them to work full-time legally. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.