- Competitive Salary + Incentives
- Fun working environment
- Managing a team of service delivery people
An exciting opportunity exists for you to join a leading independent NZ commercial cleaning company known for delivering exceptional high standards in service delivery. Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, the main purpose of the role is to supervise the service delivery team and to ensure that each customer enjoys the very best customer service experience.
About the role:
- KPI driven working environment
- Accurate reporting and compliance
- Adherence to policies and processes
- Scheduling / Rostering management
- Focus on risk mitigation
- Team coaching, training and performance management
- Driver of Health & Safety initiatives
- 10 direct reports
Requirements to be successful:
- Valid full, clean NZ driver’s license
- Previous proven experience supervising a remote team
- Up to date knowledge on NZ Health & Safety
- Customer Service centric
- Complaints resolution skills
- Exceptional communication written and spoken
If you are self-motivated, have a positive attitude with strong customer service principles, this might be the perfect opportunity for you to take your career to the next level. Your sound analytical, problem solving skills coupled with an NZ Certificate in Business and/or Health and Safety will be an asset in this role.
Get in touch today by hitting the APPLY button to register your interest in this amazing opportunity sure to take your career to the next level.
Job reference # 108506