- Infrastructure Solutions Architect
- Leading firm
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Solutions Architect with a strong Microsoft background in the Auckland region. You will lead in designing, specifying, selecting and developing information system solutions, considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong experience with Microsoft technologies (Active Directory and ADFS, Exchange, DNS server, DHCP server, Group Policy, Server Message Block, SQL Server)
- Strong experience with cloud (Iaas/Paas/Saas) technologies (such as Amazon Web Services, Azure, Operations Management Suite, Office 365, Exchange Online
- Extensive hands on experience building, troubleshooting, designing and architecting solutions with a broad range of technologies
- Demonstrated experience incorporating security, recovery, audit, availability, performance and operational monitoring
- Hands on experience managing outsourced teams
We’d love to hear from you if this is the right role for you, apply or contact Hamish – Hamish.email@example.com
Candidates that are in New Zealand with the legal right to work are invited to apply.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up work opportunity in New Zealand.