- Solution Architect Software Development
- Location: Anywhere in New Zealand (Work From Home)
- Permanent opportunity
About the Role:
- Work with clients and members in order to determine needs for new software, platforms and applications.
- Able to develop high quality software in a timely fashion with a minimum of bugs and issues.
- Able to identify the best solution to the problem.
- Demonstrates the ability to write reusable and easily maintainable code.
- Proven experience as software architect with experience in software development and coding in various languages (C#, .NET, Java etc.)
- Strong knowledge of more than one of the current software development frameworks.
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture.
- Excellent understanding of SDLC in an Agile software development environment
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
Apply now or get in touch with Ransi Ekanayake on Ransirini.email@example.com or more information.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.