- Technical Applications Consultant/s
- Permanent role
- Auckland – WFH Hybrid arrangement
We are sourcing for Technical Application Consultants who can contribute to on-going systems improvements by recommending and implementing architectural and infrastructure changes to resolve issues or developing solutions and enhancing performance and/or increasing resilience.
About the role:
- You will be responsible for the provision of 2nd / 3rd level technical application support for all users.
- This includes operational overview of the design, installation and support services for the managed applications used by clients, including the middleware integration layer that supports interoperability between the key systems.
- 5+ years’ experience in a 2nd / 3rd level support role
- 5+ years' experience in operational aspects of integration (both vendor and bespoke), including:
- Software specific configuration
- Developing business cases, designing, building, testing or implementing for Clinical/Business application solutions
- Working with tools such as Rhapsody, eGate, MuleSoft, SCOM, Elastic and Bluestrip
- Hands on experience in development of solutions exposing Restful Web Services, APIs etc
- Data administration and maintaining data integrity
- Environment monitoring
- Implementing software releases
- Scripting to automate processes
- Experience with Windows Server (2003 and higher)
- Excellent hands-on experience on Microsoft SQL Server queries
- Understanding of ITIL processes
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa and be currently present in the Country.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Ransi Ekanayake at email@example.com
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.