I’m looking for an experienced Technical Product Owner to lead up to four Agile standing teams. They will work collaboratively with the Technical Product Manager and participate in the delivery of value pulling from the backlog for the product or service.
About this role:
This role responsibilities include supporting the Technical Product Manager and collaborate with the Enterprise Architect to ensure alignment Portfolio delivery approach. They are responsible for managing and prioritising the backlog for the products for which they hold responsibility, developing and implementing operational asset management plans, work alongside other Product Owners, Product Managers, Technical Product Managers and Technical Product Owners to define and prioritise stories.
Whats in it for you:
- Public Sector client – a very people-centred organisation
- Flexible working and the ability to WFH
- A competitive salary of up to $150,000 per annum
To be considered for this role:
- Technical and operational knowledge of the functions of the relevant product(s)
- Strong working and operational knowledge of the technical assets required to develop the functions within the relevant product(s)
- Strong collaboration skills with individual and teams
- Excellent relationship building and management experience
- Experience in negotiating constructive outcomes in complex environments with competing priorities
If this role sounds like you – get in touch NOW!
REF # 113963