- Automation Test Engineer
- Java and Selenium
About the Company:
This market leading company benefits New Zealander every day. Due to an expanding client portfolio, the existing testing team is looking for a Senior Automation Tester to contribute within a newly intated squad through the use of automation, performance and regression testing.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for Quality Assurance for our client's core systems. This includes working collaboratively in within a cross functional Agile environment. Our client provides a fact paced environment where you will be responsible for executing test cases, carrying out automation, functional and integration testing.
- Experience in Automation Testing
- Experience in Quality Assurance
- Experience in Core Java and Selenium
- Experience in API and Integration testing
- Experience in SAP automation (ECATT & ECC6)
- Experience in Windows App Automation – Pact & REST Assured
- Experience in building and maintaining Test Automation Frameworks
- Experience with AWS Cloud
- Writing and executing test cases
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
Note: Must be eligible to work full-time in New Zealand.
Apply now or get in touch with:
Sri Nanduri at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 339 535
Clare Saunders – Lead Talent Solutions, Technology, Transformation & Digital at email@example.com or call 09 374-0876 for more information.
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa and be currently present in the Country.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.