- Data Analyst contractor
- 2-3 months
- Auckland CBD
This contract role is to deliver data driven analytics to support decision making to enable the Culture & Transformation team, and the wider organisation, deliver excellent outcomes for people.
The role will produce and present people data, reports and insights that facilitate meaningful data conversations.
We are looking for either an HR Analytics or a regular Data Analytics background.
This role will work closely with the Analytics Product Owner to help shape the future of analytics and insights for Culture & Transformation by building internal capability, turning data into stories and insights, along with producing regular and ad-hoc reporting for the business.
- Publishing People dashboards
- Keeping track of the key people metrics
- Developing standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics that provide meaningful people insights
- Building the Power BI capability, reports, and identify solutions and improvements where people analytics can be evolved
- Delivering visualisations, interpretation and analysis of data. This will involve communicating with all levels of the organisation to facilitate meaningful data conversations
- Promoting the use of data, analytics and evidence-based thinking to size people problems, assess value and deliver benefits
- Building a strong relationship with the Business Technology team to enhance analytics and insights
- Gather and process qualitative and quantitative data around jobs, remuneration and employment trends
- Participate in remuneration surveys and other employment surveys
- Monitoring and reviewing all employee data present in the HRIS to ensure data is accurate and complete
- Providing data input to annual salary survey and serve as the focal point for survey administrators
- Experience working with a range of data sets and databases to present insightful, meaningful and influential analytics
- Experience in developing and producing visualisations with Power BI
- Demonstrated creative approach to problem solving with high-level of attention to detail
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
We are looking for an enthusiastic collaborator that engages participation and delivers results, effective interpersonal, relationship management and communication skills, a creative problem solver with timely ability to pre-empt problems. A person comfortable with numbers and statistical theories with the ability to apply statistical models., isc customer centric with a commitment to delivery, professional, pragmatic and customer focused with an excellent knowledge of database structures.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and SharePoint
- Advanced MS Excel Skills
- PowerBI development experience
If this is you...please contact Kris Attewell @ Beyond RecruitmentHR 021 435712 or APPLY NOW