- SAS Data Engineer
About the Company:
As a leading financial service provider in New Zealand, our client facilitates innovative and collaborative work environments and many benefits. Their focus is customer centric quality service and enhanced customer engagement.
About the Role:
This role will see you as a subject matter expert in building BI solutions and SAS data processes. You will be proficient in developing, testing and implementing, competent in picking up new technologies and implement best practices to achieve robust and reliable data solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in SAS development - SAS EG
- Proven ability to implement SAS BI solutions
- Able to manage deadlines and timely deliverables
- Excellent collaboration and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Financial industry experience
- Flexible working options
- Flexible working hours
- Additional leave
- Competitive remuneration package
Apply now or get in touch with Clare Saunders at email@example.com for more information.
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation and Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.