Technical Project Manager
A permanent opportunity is available for an experienced Technical Project Manager to join one of New Zealand's largest technology shops, who offer outstanding benefits and flexible working.
In this role you will be:
- Helping to deliver the roadmap by embedding agile principles into planning, design and build, that delivers business value
- Be an agile lead breaking, down barriers and removing roadblocks
- Utilising your experience in Delivery or Release Management
- Engaging and developing stakeholder relationships to achieve the desired outcome and empower teams to make decisions
You will bring:
- 10 years experience as a Technical Project Manager and Release Management or similar, utilising both Agile, Iterative and Waterfall delivery
- Direct experience in delivering technology projects, particularly application development and infrastructure delivery related projects, in a large corporate environment
- An exposure and demonstrable understanding of managing budgets, schedules, quality, risk and reporting for assigned initiatives
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now!
Ref No 111808
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.