IT Project Manger
About the Role:
Exciting Kiwi-owned company who have built themselves on clear values, high energy and pride. This is an organisation who take care of their people and consider them ‘family’. A new opportunity exists for a passionate IT/Software focused Project Manager.
To hit the ground running in this role you will bring the following
- You will be bringing at least 5+ years Full Cycle Project Management experience – coming from a technology background. Software/Financial experience highly desirable
- Strong in Agile/Kanban and Scrum
- Expertise in cost budgeting and estimating, risk analysis, critical path analysis, resource forecasting and change control
- You will also be competent with planning, integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, communication, risk, and procurement and have the ability to simultaneously support multiple projects at once.
- Great leadership qualities and change management experience is a must as you will be coaching and mentoring high performance work teams.
- Excellent communication skills in order to influence and manage key stakeholders at all levels
- Commercial awareness
- Proven problem solving and analysis
- Keen interest in trends within the IT and Tourism.
- Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa and be currently present in the Country.
Apply now or get in touch with: Verity Bliss 021 196 4296 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.