I’m looking for a People Leader with Project experience to help a government organisation plan, execute, lead, and finalise projects while supporting a team and looking for new and different ways of working. If you’re passionate about people and about trying new things, then you might be just what I’m looking for!
About the role:
As the Manager of Delivery & Response, you will have a range of Project Management responsibilities such as defining projects scopes, deliverables, and goals. You will plan and schedule project timelines, milestones, and quality as well as documentation. You will also help embed the required business changes and conduct project post-mortems and create a recommendation report.
You will also be responsible for project resourcing, risk and issues management and leadership of the team.
You will have:
- Significant business project management experience as a business project manager of large-scale projects including proven experience of end-to-end project management
- Proven experience as a people leader. Experience leading people in a project delivery environment is preferred
- Solid knowledge of business change management methodologies
- Health and/ or Science background, possibly with an insight into the government environment
About the organisation:
This government organisation contributes to the safety of New Zealanders and has positive impacts in the community. The space this role sits in a newly created space meaning there is lots of opportunity to think outside the box and implement new ideas. Innovate thinking and the ability to take new ideas and run with them is a must!
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive salary of up to $144,665 per annum (dependant on skill and experience)
- Flexible working – the ability to work from home
- Bonus leave days for the Christmas Shut down period – you don’t have to use your own leave!
- $400 to kit out your working from home set-up
If you’re interested in joining a new and exciting team, then this is the role for you. Get in touch now for a confidential chat or hit the Apply Now button!
REF # 112923