- Platform Engineer - Fast Data
- 12 month contract
About the Organisation:
Our client is a global giant employing over 100,000 employees across the world delivering customer centric solutions. You will have the opportunity to engage with enterprise organisations, utilising the latest technologies and collaborate with great minds in the industry.
About the Role:
Seeking an experienced Platform Engineer to engage in a year long project with a leading finance/banking organisation based in Auckland.You will be handling high velocity and high volume data events to support release and deployment activities and responding to change requests for building CI/CD pipelines. You will also asses, analyse, develop, document and implement changes based on requests from the business.
- Experience streaming large scale data
- Experience in handling high velocity and high volume data events
- Agile and DevOps practices
- Ability to create CI/CD pipelines from scratch
- Experience in developing pipelines for data science and analytics
- Experience in Remedy, Jira and/or Confluence
- Experience with DevOps tool chain and release management
Note: Must be eligible to work full-time in New Zealand.
Apply now or get in touch with Clare Saunders on 09 3093105 or email@example.com Sri Nanduri at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 339 535 for more information.
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation and Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.