- Project/BA Manager
- Permanent Position
This role is responsible for overseeing all IT and Digital Projects and business analysis. The purpose of the role is to ensure an effective IT and Digital department pillar which supports the business to build new business capabilities by identifying process improvement and delivering projects effectively.
Skills and attributes:
- Senior project management experience
- Experience working at a portfolio / strategic level of an organisation
- Strong knowledge and skills in Business Analysis
- Previously managed a team
- Agile, highly flexible, customer focused, multi tasker with excellent organisational and time management skills to meet deadlines
- Very detail oriented
- Excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking and consulting skills
- Experience in cost control, risk management and quality control
- Affinity with IT and Digital Technology
- Ability to effectively drive people, process and change in a dynamic and complex operating environment
- An enthusiastic and hardworking attitude with the ability to work flexible and sometimes extended hours (including weekends)
- Strong communicator (oral and written) influencer, negotiator, and networker
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to establish excellent working relationships with people at all levels
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be currently in New Zealand and legally entitled to work.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Clare Saunders, Lead Talent Solutions on 09 374 0876 OR Mignon Green on 027 582 1129.
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.