A rapidly growing Palmerston North based team is looking for a Security Operations Centre Manager to come on board.
This role provides managerial oversight and operational support to all services the SOC provides. It is a technical role that involves planning, documentation, and service delivery. As the SOC Manager, you will be responsible for technical escalations relating to security, creation and upkeep of documentation, team support and technical training as well as project work when required. The salary for this role is negotiable for the right candidate!
You will have:
- Over 8 years of Security related IT experience
- Proven experience with Server and Desktop equipment and related network services
- Experience with Security technologies such as EPP/EDR, SIEM, Vulnerability management, and firewalls
- General IT knowledge and experience with WAN and LAN
- Understand the differences between and use models such as IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Great communication skills
- Proven ability to lead a team
- Experience with client management
- Security qualifications (such as CISSP, OSCP and SANS) would be a desireable!!
If this sounds like you and you’d like to find out more, get in touch NOW!!
REF # 111143