I am seeking a Senior Analyst Programmer for a 6-month contract in Wellington. You will be working in a team which is highly agile, creative and focussed on quality outcomes!!
To be successful for this role you will need the following experience:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in commercial software development with API services as a senior analyst programmer
- Extensive Java development experience at an enterprise level (Java Eco System 8, Spring, Spring Boot)
- API development and integration (REST/JSON, SOAP/XML, message queues)
- Database systems (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Experience with Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration system in WebSphere and OpenShift Container platforms (Docker, OpenShift)
- CI/CD pipeline automation (Jenkins)
- Extensive experience working in an agile environment (ideally Scrum)
- Experience with QA review process using source control tools Bitbucket and Github.
- Experience of micro service testing desirable.
- A technical knowledge and understanding of relational databases, web services, messaging, stubbing, Unix commands
- Experience with .NET and front-end development would also be of additional interest.
If you have all of the above, please hit the apply button now, or call Dom Gunn-Taylor on (04) 473 2111 quoting vacancy number 102539