- Senior Automation Test Engineer
- Permanent role
- Hamilton based client with 100% work from home
About the role:
You will be primarily responsible supporting the growth of our client that is a pioneer in providing high tech solutions from virtual fencing to remote water monitoring, to plug and play livestock weighing.
We’re looking for an energetic and dynamic Senior Automation Test Engineer focused on developing new products for the global agriculture industry.
- Significant senior level experience in software testing
- Moderate experience (ideally 2-3 years) of REST API testing and automation
- The ability to identify and develop test cases and test scenarios
- Experience writing automated test scripts with Ruby / Python or similar scripting language
- Experience working with containerized cloud-focused applications
- Mobile and web application testing and automation knowledge
- The ability to maintain and improve automation test framework and codebase
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Ransi Ekanayake at firstname.lastname@example.org
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.