- Senior Cloud and Systems Engineer - AZURE AND AWS
About the Company:
Our Client is a values driven organisation with emphasis on collaboration, meaningful contribution and commitment to ongoing training, education, learning and development.
About the Role:
As a Senior Cloud and Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for providing and maintaining efficient and effective ICT backend, cloud platforms and virtual environment systems. You will engage in maturing the framework to facilitate IAAS, SAAS and PAAS, maintain the ICT Data Centres and provide technical leadership on projects relating to backend systems.
- Experience in multi cloud support - Azure and AWS
- Experience in Windows Server and Desktop OS
- Experience in Microsoft 365 platform and Office 365 applications
- Experience in Windows SOE using Intune, Autopilot or SCCM
- Experience in Azure AD, Microsoft SQL Server, Backup Systems, Storage Systems etc
- Exceptional communication skills in English - written and verbal
We'd love to hear from you! Follow the prompts to APPLY now or contact Michelle Kumar via email email@example.com for more information.
Note: Applicants will need to be in New Zealand with a valid visa enabling them to work full-time legally. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.