- Senior Embedded Software Engineer
- Permanent role
Great opportunity to join a Global Animal Health organisation and be an integral member of the team as a Senior Embedded Software Engineer.
About the role:
Your role is responsible for the design, development and testing of embedded software solutions, contributing to the research and development of novel farm automation technologies. This includes working with Hardware, Software and Research teams to achieve positive outcomes
- Firmware design and development experience on microcontroller platforms, such as 8051, 32-bit ARM and STM32 families
- Strong experience developing firmware in C / C++
- Extensive background designing, implementing, and debugging communications using I2C, SPI, CAN, UART and Ethernet
- Ability to turn advanced mathematical concepts and complex algorithms into efficient and reliable code
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python and PowerShell for task automation
- Strong problem-solving skills, expertise in embedded systems design, and the capacity to show initiative and judgement
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Ransi Ekanayake at email@example.com
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.