- 3 month contract
- Senior HR Data Analyst
- South Auckland
The purpose of the Senior HR Data Analyst is to work across the People function creating and using data sources to help explore, define, shape measure the effectivenesas of and value derivced through various People Systems.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Design and produce workforce and people metrics reports
- Manage and deliver SQL reports creation processes
- Interpret customer needs into analytics deliverables
- Scoping ,planning ,delivery and communiction of analytics tests
- HR Data Modelling
- Data collation
- Business Improvement of information management, processes and system integration
- HR & Workforce Data Analytics
Bring your experitse in SQL, data integration tools SSIS , WherescapeRED and Business Objects Data Services, and BI/reporting tools such as Tableau/QlikView
If you have 2 years or more experience and are an intermediate or senior SQL developer with advanced excel skills- this is an exciting opportunity for you.
For more information contact Kris Attewell@Beyond Recruitmetn HR 021 435 712 or APPLY NOW