About the role
Join a privately held New Zealand-owned systems integration and information management company with over 50 years proven experience and a reputation for delivering excellence in New Zealand. Specialist of ICT and GIS (geographic information systems). Working with a diverse, varied client portfolio.
We are looking for 2 full cycle Project Managers who will hit the ground running in this role.
Ideally we are looking to see the following on your CV:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management role.
- Knowledge of project management tools & techniques both agile and waterfall
- Thorough understanding of software engineering principles & software development lifecycle
- Exposure to supporting products e.g. SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle
- Writing software specifications & software documentation
- Experience in using business computer applications (e.g. spreadsheets, word processors time keeping software).
- Experience in preparing presenting documentation (e.g. weekly reports) at a professional level.
- Experience using ESRI software
- Strong communication both written and verbal
You will bring strong attention to detail, along with organisational ability and of course a great personality who can liaise at all levels.
Benefits including flexible working environment WFH/Onsite mix, parking.
Don’t waste another minute, call me to discuss this fantastic opportunity and tell me why you would be the perfect candidate.
Call Verity Bliss on 021 196 4296 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org