- Senior Test Engineer - Automation
- Hamilton based
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Test Engineer to join our clients R&D centre in Hamilton who is a world leader in network monitoring technology, and have offices based in New Zealand, Australia, the United Kingdom and the United States.
You will be, designing and implementing test plans, executing and coordinating bug reporting and resolution. You will be able to challenge yourself assisting in the design of test automation, building on your skills with our collaborative team creating solutions.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- In depth knowledge of system and software testing methodologies
- Familiarity with monitoring applications such as NetFlow, Snort, Wireshark
- Knowledge of computer and operating systems including Linux and Windows
- Strong networking and protocol skills and knowledge
- Experience in test automation
- Able to partake in rostered customer support duties
Please Note: To be considered for this role you need to be in New Zealand and have the legal right to work.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or email Ransi Ekanayake at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.