About your new role:
This is a front-line support role helping one of the largest organisations in New Zealand. You will be tasked with gathering information, resolving and escalating to the correct person.
The role is a level 1 & 2 service desk role, you will be working across a wide range of technical issues including mobile platforms. Additionally you will be trained on in house systems and be able to pick things up quickly.
If you have exceptional customer service and communication skills, then please apply with a cover letter explaining your background and experience.
What I am looking for in your CV:
- A minimum 1 year New Zealand experience in help desk support role.
- Exceptional customer service focus and communication skills.
- Ability to empathise and prioritise customer’s needs.
- Ability to solve technical problems quickly and clearly to a customer via telephone.
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team.
- Flexibility towards work and role.
- ITIL foundations certificate or relevant exposure.
- Previous experience in a level 1 & 2 Service Desk role.
- Experience working with a wide range of technologies including Windows Server, Exchange 2010, Active Directory, SQL Server etc.
- A strong sense of urgency.
- High energy levels and lots of enthusiasm
What you need to do now:
If you tick the required boxes and you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV
PLEASE NOTE: The name of the hiring organisation cannot be released until a CV is received.
Ref No: 91503