The ideal candidate will provide first line support and excellent customer service to users contacting the ICT Service Desk by phone for Incident Management and Service Requests. This is a 3 month contract with a late September start. You will be doing password resets and providing support to other offices. This could become a permanent role so it is a great stepping stone for someone who is Level 1-2 support.
About the role:
- Provide first line support and excellent customer service to users contacting the ICT Service Desk.
- Receive and accurately capture requests for Support or Services. Analyse all requests and, where possible, resolve at first point of contact
- Recognise when to escalate a request, and ensure that all troubleshooting information is included with the request details
- Monitor and follow up on referred and resolved calls to ensure the problem is resolved to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Develop knowledge articles and encourage the use of the Knowledge base
- Ensure that potential major incidents are discussed and communicated to Team Leader and Seniors with accurate information, and in a timely manner.
- Previous Service Desk / Help Desk experience
- Degree in Computer Science or suitable IT training
- Administration experience of Exchange and MS Active Directory users, groups and policies
- Experience in troubleshooting basic issues with hardware, software, network, etc.
- Past roles in customer service are preferred
Please contact me today to register & express your interest to be considered for this role!
Candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Feel free to apply online today by following the prompts below, or contact Paula Broussard via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Paula Broussard 021 196 4296
Recruitment Specialist – IT and Transformation
Ref No: 101183
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up work opportunity in New Zealand.