Please note this role will be working the hours of 10.30am - 7pm.
My client is a NZ owned, end to end IT Solutions provider specialising in cloud solutions, expertise and managed services for companies across New Zealand. They offer great benefits including free parking, flexible working and excellent training programme.
In this role you will:
- Provide technical resource to the service delivery team, assistant to the IT projects team and ensuring client needs are satisfied effectively
- Troubleshoot and resolve IT related issued both on -site and remote
- Maintain up to date documentation and reporting
- Get the opportunity to get involved in project work ie: O365 migrations, SharePoint projects, Cyber Security platforms
You will bring the following to the role:
- A generalist experience in a Helpdesk or Infrastructure role
- Experience with O365 and Active Directory
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- The ability to pick things up quickly and a desire to learn
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now!
Ref No 111468
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.