- Software Consultant
About the Company:
Our client is a leading automotive software company, working with some of the best vehicle workshops and dealerships across the country.
About the Role:
As a Software Consultant, you will be responsible for assisting and providing support to clients by phone (or email), and via a variety of remote connection tools with regards to all system issues. You will engage in customer support, customer training, system implementation and software application testing.
- Experience in SAM, Orion & Synergy system implementation (highly desirable)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High level of customer service skills
- Good understanding of systems, software and hardware
- Highly motivated, maintain high energy levels, drive and enthusiasm to achieve objectives
- Ability and willingness to gain an understanding of our client’s business systems and IT requirement
We'd love to hear from you! Follow the prompts to APPLY now or contact Michelle Kumar via email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Note: Applicants will need to be in New Zealand with a valid visa enabling them to work full-time legally. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.