Location: Auckland CBD
Hybrid Role, WFH 2 days per week.
Are you a collaborative, inclusive, and experienced Tech Lead with a passion for developing and supporting world-class products within a cross-functional team? A role at a high-growth SaaS company headquartered in Auckland, is seeking a dynamic individual to lead their engineering efforts.
About The Role:
As a Technical Lead, you'll collaborate with engineering leadership and product teams to create and implement a technical vision. From solution design to deployment and monitoring in production, you'll play a pivotal role in every aspect of feature development. Your responsibilities will include:
- Mentoring and coaching team members to enhance their technical skills
- Building and maintaining team health
- Supporting the Engineering Manager and Product Manager in establishing and maintaining a roadmap
- Championing quality work and resolving technical debt
- Leading the planning and execution of complex deliverables
- Collaborating with other tech leads for successful outcomes
- Communicating status updates and risks to stakeholders
- Developing software and tooling to improve efficiency
- 2+ years of team-leading experience
- Ability to coach and mentor team members
- Practical experience in React/React Native, NodeJS, GraphQL, SQL, NoSQL, Microservices, and AWS
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Willingness to share knowledge and eagerness to learn in a fast-paced environment
If you're ready to work with cutting-edge technologies, and challenge yourself to become better every day, please contact Aaron Wallace on 021 908 367 or email your details through to firstname.lastname@example.org; alternatively, please contact Ransirini Ekanayake on 027 553 4469 or email her at email@example.com
Please note, you must either currently reside in New Zealand or be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident.