- Technical Project Manager - Finance/Banking
- 6 month contract
About the Role:
Seeking an Agile Technical Project Manager to work within an Enterprise Services Group for Financial Services enablement. You will be working a General Ledger project as part of the BS11 Regulatory change process build using Oracle GL. Working across 60+ technology integrations, you will enable work planning, delivery coordination, visibility and collaboration across the wider business.
- Agile Technical Project Manager
- Experience delivering a range of Agile facilitation tools and practices
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience in software development fundamentals
- Experience working with globally distributed teams
- Experience with Jira for team work management
- Knowledge of backlog tracking, refinement, burndown metrics etc
Note: Must be eligible to work full-time in New Zealand.
Apply now or get in touch with:
Sri Nanduri at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 339 535
Verity Bliss at email@example.com or call 021 196 4296
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa and be currently present in the Country.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.