We are seeking an experienced Technical Services Engineer with solid SOE. This is a permanent opportunity based in Wellington CBD.
You will be supporting enterprise-sized clients on projects and BAU.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- At least 2 years managing and supporting End User Computing environments
- Experience wit SOE Support, maintenance and implementation
- Ability to administer Active Directory and Group Policy
- Solid Microsoft End User Computing Operations Systems and applications
- Strong experience with enterprise deployment and management tools (ie. SCCM)
- Ability to script and PowerShell, VBScript, Batch, and TSQL
- Experience with Citrix AppSense, Apple OSX and Windows Installer is preferred but not essential
What's in it for you:
- Recognition programs for staff
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee Assistance Programs
- You will also be eligible for technology discounts with Microsoft and physical wellness rebates
If you are seeking a new challenge and this sounds like you, APPLY now or send an updated CV (word doc.) to email@example.com
with proven experience.
Please note: We can only accept applications from those who are currently residing in New Zealand or Australia, who have a legal right to work in NZ.
Vacancy # 110916