We are seeking a Risk and Assurance Advisor for our client. This role is responsible for ensuring that efficient and effective delivery confidence and risk advice and support services are provided to the Programme Management Office, the Programme team, and the Programme Steering Committee.
You will be working within the parameters of the Enterprise Risk Management Framework and will be working closely with Governance Lead, Programme Manager and Executive Lead.
This role will work in the Programme Management Office within the implementation team.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Establishing and executing internal Programme quality assurance processes, controls, and reporting. Providing evidence-based confidence reporting on progress to the Programme Management Office for dissemination to stakeholders
- Participating in Programme planning, scheduling, and monitoring to ensure that confidence controls are factored into the work plan and any work packages and are actioned
- Reviewing work package/product ‘definition of done’ in conjunction with the creator to ensure confidence in quality is reflected as an outcome of the work package/product. This applies to internal and external work packages/products.
- Ensuring that appropriate sign offs and quality controls have been actioned and formally recorded in the agreed Programme repositories.
- Reviewing completed work package/products for confirmation that the confidence controls were incorporated into the completed work package/products.
What’s in it for you:
- 6-month contract
- Wellington location
- Work from home flexibility
- Free Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Close support throughout the duration of the contract.
If this sounds like you, don’t hesitate - Apply now or send your CV (Word doc) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job No: 118206