- Software Developer - Legacy Systems
- Permanent Role
- Auckland CBD/Fringe
About the Role:
Renowned kiwi product company expanding internationally with a unique home grown product currently with big growth plans.
- 3+ years commercial Software Development Experience
- Knowledge of CIS and Billing Systems
- Working knowledge of SDLC and Agile Methodologies
- Good working knowledge of relevant technologies and concepts including Object Orientated Design, Enterprise Database, AWS, GIT, Web Services, CRM, Utilities industry
- Solid communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, software engineering or similar
- Remote option available
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa and be currently present in the Country.
Apply now or get in touch with: Verity Bliss 021 196 4296 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.