If you are an HR Coordinator or a Junior HR Advisor looking to gain further exposure to all HR areas and enhance your skillset, we have the right opportunity for you.
You’ll be joining a fantastic New Zealand company with a rich history of connecting people and communities for more than 100 years. With a collaborative and supportive team environment where you can learn and develop your skills with outstanding leadership as guidance. You’ll be part of some fantastic projects that will lead to fundamental changes, and there will be a great sense of satisfaction in the work you will do! Our client is committed to an inclusive, flexible, and supportive workplace where everyone can feel valued, respected and have equal opportunity to succeed.
You’ll be a passionate and resilient individual with a proactive approach and thirsty to learn. You are highly organised and have excellent communication skills that will support you in building solid relationships and engaging with the business.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in providing HR administrative/ coordination support in a government organisation or large commercial organisation.
- Experience fostering and managing relationships with other teams/business groups.
- Expertise with documentation, forms and templates.
- Sound filing and records management experience.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
For further information, please APPLY DIRECTLY online and if you have any questions, please contact Yassmin Lomeli, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021743479, quoting job number 116605
Yassmin Lomeli, Louise Pierce and Julie Le Prou are Beyond Recruitment’s HR Team.