IT Operations Team Lead
Our client is looking for an experienced technology professional to inspire, mentor and lead their passionate IT Operations team. Our ideal candidate is a seasoned professional that has not only a technical mindset and approach but a customer centric one too.
About the role:
- Play a key part in the development of the organisation’s technology strategy, roadmaps, and its implementation across the organisation
- Be comfortable with all aspects of IT Management from hardware, software, licencing, security, user support and project management
- Have some solid practical experience under your belt and you’ll enjoy getting hands-on and helping the team to solve IT related problems
- Monitor network utilisation and performance to ensure the delivery of a reliable and highly available network to keep the organisation up and running and protected at all times
- Work closely with service providers to ensure cost-effective, reliable and fit for purpose technology and service delivery
- 5 years’ experience in a technical operations management position ideally in local/central govt or similar
- Strong background in operational delivery and service management
- Relevant and up-to-date Microsoft-related technical skills and knowledge
- Strong technical understanding of infrastructure, server management and cloud environments
- Ability to manage and motivate a team of IT professionals
- Be a trusted advisor and skilled communicator who can build effective professional relationships with a wide range of stakeholders both technical and non-technical
- Able to rapidly learn new technologies, design and drive process improvement
Please Note: To be considered for this role you need to be in New Zealand and have the legal right to work.
We'd love to hear from you! Follow the prompts to APPLY now or contact Ransi Ekanayake via email email@example.com for more information.
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.