- Lead Enterprise Architect
About the Role:
Seeking an experienced Enterprise Architect who can design and deliver complex infrastructure systems in-line with customer/business needs. You will work on client-site as within a delivery team collaborating with client-side architects. You will be responsible for release planning and reviews. You will bring innovative ideas and new solutions to customers whilst driving roadmaps for black-box solutions.
- Experience in design and delivery of complex architecture solutions
- Experience in Managed Services
- Experience with Microsoft 365, Azure
- Experience with IaaS, PaaS and SaaS offerings for Network, Storage and Visualisation
Note: Must be eligible to work full-time in New Zealand.
Apply now or get in touch with:
Sri Nanduri at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 339 535
Clare Saunders – Lead Talent Solutions, Technology, Transformation & Digital at email@example.com or call 09 374-0876 for more information.
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa and be currently present in the Country.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.