- JIRA Specialist
- North Shore
- 12 month contract
About the role:
We are seeking a JIRA Specialist for a 6 month contract based on the North Shore. You will be managing the JIRA structure and process for Core, ensuring all projects are set up and operating as per standard and central guidelines. You will advocate Agile, Scrum and Lean for the business and work with the running projects to resolve issues and implement and facilitate changes where necessary.
- 5+ years of Agile experience
- Agile, Scrum, Lean workflows and processes experience
- Agile/JIRA coach experience
- SaaS or PaaS experience
- Enterprise level inter-application communication experience is highly preferable
- An ability to communicate effectively at all levels and to build and maintain relationships
- Governance in developing and implementing solutions at scale
- Excellent written and presentation skills
Please Note: To be considered for this role you need to be in New Zealand and have the legal right to work.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 or Verity Bliss on 021 196 4296
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.