- 6 months contract
- Project Coordinator
One of our government clients in Auckland is looking for a Project Coordinator to assist the Project Director, Management and the wider project team to implement deliverables and outcomes.
No two days will be the same in this role, so you will need to have excellent organisation and time management skills. This role offers work from a hybrid working arrangement of office and Work From Home.
Duties will include:
- Updating project documentation (e.g. project plans, risk registers, communication plans)
- Creating project files and templates
- Gather information from stakeholders as required to populate documents and spreadsheets
- Process improvement
- Tracking invoices
- Coordinating meetings
- Organizing travel
- Taking minutes
To be considered you must:
- Have worked in a similar project coordinator role
- Ideally have government experience
- Have a high level of MS Office skills – particularly in MS Excel
- Have excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have excellent time management skills
- Be able to work as a key part of a project team.
Please Note: To be considered for this role you need to be in New Zealand and have the legal right to work.
We'd love to hear from you! Follow the prompts to APPLY now or contact: Emma Wadsley at email@example.com for more information.
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.