- Senior Cloud Engineer
- Permanent Role
- Auckland CBD
About the role:
- Great opportunity with a strong global brand within a fast moving tech company based in Auckland CBD. Growth, development and career advancement plus awesome work environment.
- We are looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer to get involved with Building and iterating public cloud apps and infrastructure
Ideally we are looking to see the following on your CV:
- Must have solid vendor experience
- Experience working with public cloud platforms, e.g. Azure, AWS
- Working knowledge of modern web app patterns and implementations
- Infrastructure-as-Code experience, e.g. ARM Templates, Terraform, CloudFormation
- Scripting and automation skills, e.g. PowerShell, Bash
- Networking fundamentals, e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, TLS
- Experience with source control and CI/CD tooling, e.g. Git, GitHub, VS Code, Azure DevOps
- Experience designing and implementing monitoring telemetry and alerting
- Fundamental knowledge of public cloud security patterns and practices, e.g. IAM
- Working knowledge of hybrid cloud connectivity, e.g. ExpressRoute, Site-to-Site
- Working knowledge of database technologies, e.g. MSSQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cosmos
- Implementation, operational management and support of Windows and Linux systems
Note: Must be eligible to work full-time in New Zealand.
APPLY now or call Verity Bliss on 021 196 4296
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa and be currently present in the Country.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.