We are seeking a Senior M365 Consultant to help support various customers with engagement, implementation, and support of their journey to M365. You will be responsible for ensuring all solutions exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, and maintainability.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Provide technical leadership and ensure alignment of the solution to target architecture and standards
- Work independently with business and technical stakeholders to understand the organisation’s obstacles, and provide due diligence
- Proactively provide team members with the information and guidance of engineering methodologies, standards, and best practices
- Be an Azure Platform evangelist with customers, partners, and external communities
- A comprehensive understanding of M365 security components, and its’ infrastructure
What's in it for you:
- 12-month contract
- Great work from home flexibility
- Free Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Close support throughout the duration of the contract
Please note - all applicants need to be a New Zealand Citizen or Resident.
If this sounds like you, APPLY now or send your CV (Word doc) to firstname.lastname@example.org
However, if this isn’t the right role for you but you are looking for a change, please get in touch with us for a discussion on how we can help.
Vacancy # 117057