Fantastic opportunity to join a great company! This is a positive environment where you are working alongside a lovely team of professionals, who like to celebrate their win's. A creative industry leader!
Do you have a background in Administration and are keen to jump into a new role? Continuous learning, great salary and a company that really values their people is on offer.
What is in it for you?
- Fantastic opportunity – varied work within the Architecture sector
- Join a well established and growing company
- Beautifully designed open office, located in Ponsonby
- Continuous learning and development
- Be surrounded by a supportive and collaborative environment
- Be part of a great team with regular social events
- $100 per month for using public transport!
About the role:
- Administration support
- Work with InDesign and Photoshop to produce datasheets, brochure sheets and other marketing material as required
- Assist with updating website including sizing and preparing photos
- Assistance with social media marketing
- Assist with production of the company newsletter
- Financial support with client invoicing (willing to train)
- Other ad-hoc tasks such as ordering printing/stationary supplies
What you bring to the role:
- Great people skills and ability to build rapport with colleagues and clients
- Office administrative experience
- Knowledge/experience using Indesign and Photoshop
- Highly motivated work attitude
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good sense of humour!
This would be a fantastic role for a Marketing/Graphic design graduate with administration experience. This a role that is varied and that will challenge you.
An excellent opportunity to build upon your existing skill set and further develop. This is somewhere you will truly enjoy going to work every day.
Don’t wait and apply now! Please email Isabella.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 027 644 5181 for more information.
REF # 117302