- Salesforce Administrator/ Developer/ Product Owner - Hybrid Role
About the Role:
Seeking an experienced Salesforce Administrator who is willing to learn development (or have the ability already) to take product ownership for customer needs. You will work closely with the Project Managers and Business Anaysts in delivering to the business needs of the customers, customise the product and engage in post solution support. This will include delivering custom API end points, UI development using Aura/LWC and deploy changes using GIT.
- Experienced Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Development experience - or willingness to learn
- Experience with change control, release management and congifuration management
- Metadata and Process mapping using SOQL and SOSL
- Ability to create reports
Note: Must be eligible to work full-time in New Zealand.
Apply now or get in touch with:
Sri Nanduri at email@example.com or call 021 339 535
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa and be currently present in the Country.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.