- Senior Project Manager
- Wellington CBD
- Flexible working options
About the role:
Work with passionate project professionals to deliver great outcomes for customers.
- Lead the end to end delivery, from idea through to implementation, of large complex projects and initiatives
- Work collaboratively with key business owners, stakeholders and vendors to deliver the best outcome for the customer
- Embed Agile principles into planning, design and build, ensuring frequent releases of high quality and value for the business
- Track cross-team dependencies & work with teams to ensure efficient delivery
- Identify and manage the risks, issues and dependencies throughout the delivery framework
Skills & Experience:
- Strong project management experience, working on large complex projects, across multiple works streams
- Proven experience working within Agile delivery environments, embracing continuous improvement behaviours
- Proven experience working with Scrum teams and displaying ‘servant leadership’ style
- Understanding of scaled Agile delivery
- You are a natural planner with the ability to juggle multiple moving parts
- Various leave options, including family Leave, parental Leave (26 weeks fully paid), lifestyle Leave
- Staff Banking and Insurance benefits
- Dedicated online learning & development portal to develop your skills and career
- Southern Cross Health Insurance
About the company:
One of New Zealand's largest technology shops, with the opportunity to work across a large and diverse set of initiatives and technologies.
How to apply:
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now!
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
REF # 110863